"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening. . ."



- Coco Chanel

20 February 2011

.*..This Morning When I Rose..*.

G00D MORNING EVERYONE:

I'm feeling pretty good this morning getting myself ready to go 2 church. . .thank God for waking me up this morning also. . .I'm in a blessed mood and I'm predicting that its going to be a good day for me, myself and I
. . . . . . . . . . . . .

So I did my eyelashes and I think I did pretty good being that they were individual lashes with a flare (medium). . .practice makes perfect is aLL i cAN sAY. .its nothing to it really just like doing your eyeshadow just make them blend in with your own lashes and that will make them look more "NATURAL" like their your own. . .

The lashes I used were by Beautee Sense-Clear-Band (Flare Medium Black)
usually I use either iENVY by KISS or Onyx (aLwAYs mEdIUm bLaCK)

The glue I used were by Ardell-LashTite (Individual Eyelash Adhesive)
or I prefer hair glue either way they will stick and last however long you want them to. . . .

(any KIND of tweezers will get the JOB DONE)

To Remove Lashes: Gently peel off individual lashes, starting at the outer corner. .Remove excess-adhesive with adhensive remover. .or just use a bar of soap like your cleansing your face and they will also come right off like that. .might burn a little bit being that its soap but yu will feel the difference and a relief.. .



TUTORIALS COMING REAL SOON. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment